During the past 30 years, 2500 woman had this surgery at Swapna Healthcare and the biggest uterus removed weighed 7.5 Kilograms.
Why is Swapna Healthcare always selected by an elite of Hyderabad?
When the elite of Hyderabad selects a place for delivery of their children or gynaec surgery they only trust Swapna Healthcare.
Some reasons why we are preferred over other hospitals:
1. Surgical Excellence for over 30 years:
In delivery or other gynaec surgery, the most important point is to select the best team of surgeons. Swapna Healthcare has the best team of surgeons in Hyderabad including the reputed Dr.Savitha Devi, Dr.Swapna, and Dr.Kamalakar, who have not only successfully done the most number of complex cases but have also trained most of the gynaec surgeons in the state. We are the only NABH certified gynaecology hospital in the state.
2. 24 hours top surgeon’s support:
The second point of importance you have 24-hour access to the best surgeons. A number of setups operate with visiting surgeons or ones who stay at a distance. All our key surgeons stay in 100 meters from the hospital so they can be available to you in case of an emergency.
Be safe, select Swapna Healthcare.
3. Best ethics to ensure you do not undergo any unwanted surgeries:
We frequently come across unneeded surgeries being prescribed including last minute c-sections and unwanted hysterectomies. We are known for our ethical standards and can proudly say that we only recommend surgery where medically needed.
Be safe, contact us know to be in safe hands. Meet our medical experts. Share your details on live chat and request a callback.
Hysterectomy: Ethics and Excellence
1. Very ethical: For every 1 surgery done, at least 9 are medically found without the need of surgery. Visit Swapna Healthcare to get the most reliable medical opinion that you really need the surgery.
2.The most experienced team of surgeons. Dr. Swapna, Dr. Savitha, Dr. Kamlakarand their entire team are the most experienced gynaec team in the state
3. Round the clock availability of the experienced anesthetist. Less than 1% of hospitals have this in Hyderabad.
4. 90% of the surgeries are done through laparoscopic and vaginal method, which is more safer and advantageous than the open surgery.
5. High success rate- infection rates and postoperative issue rates are much lower than acceptable medical standards.